Saturday, March 8, 2014

The Journey

So.... I decided to start a new blog. Decided to start this one (The Journey) because I'm just a young soul walking with Jesus. There is so much He is teaching me and I am learning to embrace the journey. Not just the Ups of the Journey, but also the downs. Every step of the journey is teaching me to cling to the cross even the more.With every step of the journey, The Lord is showing me what it really means to walk with Him...what it really means to let Him be Lord over my life.. what it really means to be saved by Grace (old blog name)... It all is a journey and a process. So thankful to have a Father who loves me so well to take me through this journey. It's not peachy keen walking with Jesus, but friends it is sure worth it.

The joy He gives is indescribable.


His love is unconditional....


His beauty undeniable....


His G R A C E  OH so sufficient.


He goes before me, walks with me...


AND one day He will Return for me and all who place their trust in Him!


"And I am sure of this, that He who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ" -Philippians 1:6


"Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord." -Phillipians 3:8


I don't have it all together, but I'm clinging to the one who does.


MKJ <3


No comments:

Post a Comment